While drug testing options are available on-site at many clinical sites across the country, including our own Omnia Labs locations, traveling to a lab isn’t always feasible for patients. We at Omnia Labs offer at-home testing via a mail-in service so that patients can complete drug screenings in the comfort of their own homes.
Why Choose Omnia?
Patient preference is taken into consideration whenever possible, so offering multiple options is a key pillar of our services. Many patients prefer the at-home oral screening compared to traditional urine testing, and these types of tests can be aided via telehealth, or through detailed paper instructions. Aside from patient comfort and choice, we offer many other benefits to consider.
- Consistently accurate results delivered in a timely manner
- Easily order mail-in drug tests to your home or if you are located in the New Jersey area, schedule an on-site test online in minutes
- Sample tampering detection services
- Customer service available 24/7 to help and answer any questions
- At-home oral swab testing, and on-site urine testing offered
- Results analyzed and returned within 24 hours of receipt at the lab
- Logistics management handled by technicians at Omnia
Benefits of Drug Screening
Drug testing is administered for many reasons, but having up-to-date and accurate information is the best way to begin treatment or rehabilitation, and our goal at Omnia is to make that process as smooth as possible.
Our oral swab option tests for 19 individual classes of drugs while our urine sample testing screens for 21 classes, both ranging from low-risk to high-risk drugs. For high-risk drugs such as fentanyl, drug testing can be crucial to the life of the user to prevent overdose or other harm.
- Oral swab drug screening tests 19 classes of drugs
- Urine sample screening tests 21 classes of drugs (benzodiazepines and amphetamines exclusive to urine sampling)
- At-home oral swabs cover trace drugs from classes such as cannabinoids, alcohol, opiates, methadone, fentanyl, oxycodone, ketamine, muscle relaxants, and more
Omnia Labs Screening Solutions
No matter the reasoning for testing, we at Omnia want to give you the best and most comprehensive results possible for you and your primary physician to make informed choices for treatment and beyond. We have teams of experienced technicians for each step of the screening process from acquisition of the sample, to comprehensive and accurate testing, to data entry and logistics, all to make drug testing as simple and streamlined as possible.